Whether you live, work, or simply visit in Manhattan, the city offers endless activities to keep you entertained. But it is also important to get out of the city from time to time and a Manhattan fishing trip offers the perfect chance for a relaxing day on the water while fishing for NYC’s saltwater fish.
Marilyn Jean Fishing runs half day, full day, and evening fishing trips throughout the year with fishing trips almost daily during the spring, summer, and fall when fishing season is at its peak. We dock from Brooklyn, and go out on the water to provide Manhattan saltwater fishing trips that take you to some of the best fishing spots off the coast of NYC for the opportunity to catch a range of exciting fish. See all of our upcoming trips and reserve your tickets online to join us.
Party Boat Fishing Trips near Manhattan
Our ship sets sail often from nearby Brooklyn to take advantage of the wide range of fish species that live in the waters around NYC. We offer trips to catch around 2 to 3 types of seasonal fish, making it possible for us to offer experiences to match all skill levels, ages, and desired experiences, as well as provide you with exciting new trips throughout the year. Some of the fish you can catch aboard the Marilyn Jean include:
- Striped Bass
- Fluke, and More
Because we sail daily, we are always tracking the different fish we catch and our crew on board the Marilyn Jean has the most up to date information on where these fish populations are. We can often take you right to the fish to give you a good chance of a lively day of fishing in Manhattan.
What to Expect on a Manhattan Fishing Trip with Marilyn Jean Fishing
Fishing aboard the Marilyn Jean is the most convenient and fun way to get out into the water for saltwater fishing. We have everything you need for fishing available on board including rods, reels, and tackle. We also have the right bait for the type of fish we will be catching. You can simply arrive with any food and drinks you want for the day, and potentially a small cooler if you plan on taking home any fish.
Your fishing trip in Manhattan will include:
- Departure from Sheepshead Bay – Our pier is located in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn with convenient access from Manhattan via the B or Q train to the Sheepshead Road stop. If driving, you can park in free street parking or pay to park in the Macy’s parking lot across the street from our pier.
- Setting Sail – Our twin diesel engine boats provide a smooth and quick ride out to top fishing locations like Rockaway Beach, Raritan Bay, Sandy Hook, and Coney Island. Depending on whether you are doing a half day or full day fishing trip, we will likely get to 2 or more locations while still providing plenty of time fo fish.
- Dropping Your Line – Once we have reached our location, it is time to cast your line. Your mate on board can help you bait your hook if you like. If you are newer to saltwater fishing, they can also provide some pointers to help you reel in some good catches.
- Return – At the end of a hopefully successful trip, we will clean any of the fish that you will be taking with you.
Onboard, we have a full range of amenities to make sure you enjoy your fishing excursion with clean restrooms, comfortable indoor space, microwaves, refrigerators, and vending machines.
Why Fish Near Manhattan Aboard the Marilyn Jean
Marilyn Jean Fishing consistently offers the best fishing trips in Manhattan. From our destinations that promise red hot fishing to our comfortable environment, you will enjoy your escape from Manhattan to fish with us. You will also benefit from our:
- Advanced Navigation System – We have equipped our fleet with the latest navigation systems that, when combined with our expert knowledge of local fish species, can help us identify the best spots.
- Leading Safety Features – Our fleet is coast guard inspected and meets all the requirements for a safe sailing trip.
- Friendly Crew – The captain and crew aboard the Marilyn Jean are welcoming and glad to have you join us for your fishing experience.
A fishing trip on the Marilyn Jean is a great experience for pro anglers and those trying this sport for the first time, as well as anyone who wants to enjoy an exciting and relaxing day of fishing.
Reserve Manhattan Fishing Trip Tickets Online
When you are ready to trade in the streets of Manhattan for a view of the city skyline from the water and a full day or half day of fishing, a Manhattan fishing trip on the Marilyn Jean is the right choice. While we accept walk ups, spots can often fill up, so we recommend booking your tickets through our online calendar to secure your place on your next fishing trip.